• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Unable to save in Flexi

LittleSnakey

I had this problem again over the weekend and it would not even save it as an eps file.....

So I exported it to Flexi 7.5 and it WORKED!!!!!!

signgirl71

I have had this problem with non-native files. Customers give me files not originally designed in the software I am using at the time. I copy/paste onto a new page and it seems to save it no problem. Imported directly in and tried to save and it throws up errors like that.

choucove

I have had this problem with non-native files. Customers give me files not originally designed in the software I am using at the time. I copy/paste onto a new page and it seems to save it no problem. Imported directly in and tried to save and it throws up errors like that.

Hmmm, this may be something to mention if the errors pop up again. I'm not sure if it's exactly what happened to our designer last time, but she did mention that she had just purchased and downloaded a photo from iStockphotos.

signgirl71

I use photos from istock all the time. The jpegs give me no problems but some of the vector images give me problems. Long delays in importing and sometimes won't save properly unless I do the copy/paste thing.

PhantomNeon

same here

I have same problem when I save my wrap designs....
my screen say " unable to find temp patch" some like that...
I export as .ai into other folder....I contact Eduardo in SAi, and he can't figure it out...even that we speak fluid spanish...ha,ha,ha
keep playing....some bugs are there....I already lost some files, I hope the customer doesn't come back....because the car wrap design is gone !!!!

LittleSnakey

What I do is keep deleting stuff untill it saves. once it saves I Undo untill everything I erased comes back. Then I delete everything that saved the first time and SAVE AS A DIFFERENT NAME.
I believe the cause is the large high res images, once the file gets so big flexi wont save it. The other workaround I have found is to lower the dpi of images used.