• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

"Undo" not working

sid-fmx

Thank you everyone with the prevouse help i have received with my probems. For some reason now, the UNDO option in coreldraw 10 is not working. Any ideas? Thanks

sid-fmx

Thanks for the info, I check the 0 setting but is 99. I tried the other 2 things but nothing. I never had this happen. The undo arrows are not lit up either. I closed out the computer and rebooted the computer and no luck.

Lunatic Taskbar

Hi, Sid,-fmx,

a quick thing to check is the file your working on may be slightly corrupt. If you open a new file and create something does the undo work? does it work in other files as well.

If it does and its just this file it may be worth creating a new file, and copy and pasting the contents of the corrupt file in to the new one.

It may or may not help. always worth a try.

good luck with it

sid-fmx

it does it in any file, even something newly created. Another thing I found out is that now its opening eps files that it wouldnt open before. Im stumped on this one.

CorelDRAW can be easily reset to factory defaults, by lauching the program in a particular manner. This works with all versions of Corel back to version 3.

Start by pressing and holding the F8 key on the keyboard. Next, from the Windows desktop, click Start > Programs > Corel Creative Suite xxx > CorelDRAW. Do this while holding down the F8 key. DO NOT use any desktop shortcuts for Corel.

Done properly, you should get a message asking if you want to reset Corel's defaults. Click Yes. Corel then launches in a default configuration.

Bob

sid-fmx

Hi, Thanks again for all the info. I tried everything and nothing seemed to fix it so I uninstalled and then reinstalled wich fixed it. The funny thing is when I had this problem for some reason I could open any eps file in it. I always had a problem with corel being able to open them. Now after i reinstalled, most of the eps files wont open again. Strange.

jhsdesign

As far as importing EPS files in 10, try the PS (postscript interpreted) format.
Most times if I select the EPS filter, I get a gray bitmap box.
Highly recommend X3, it will bring in almost anything.