• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Uni-dir printmode for L300-series

balstestrat

Problem Solver
With the newest firmware, HP has added Uni-dir printmode to L300-series.
Interesting addition. Slow as hell tho, basically same as 20-pass. Maybe someone needs this.

Firmware NEXUS_06_03_23.1
Firmware NEXUS_01_17_07.1

2413.png

Last edited:

jimmmi

Yeah I suppose so, nothing strange. I would say upgrade if one wanted this print mode, otherwise it's meh what ever.
It would be a very nice addon if they let us choose the carriage speed. For example 10 passes 40ips instead of 60ips.

balstestrat

Problem Solver
It would be a very nice addon if they let us choose the carriage speed. For example 10 passes 40ips instead of 60ips.
I can pretty much promise you that it wont happen as HP wants to keep it as user friendly as possible. Keeping the options limited makes that easier.

jimmmi

With the newest firmware, HP has added Uni-dir printmode to L300-series.
Interesting addition. Slow as hell tho, basically same as 20-pass. Maybe someone needs this.

Firmware NEXUS_06_03_23.1
Firmware NEXUS_01_17_07.1

View attachment 152342

This mode is better than the 18 pass that prints bi-dir but 1200*1200 for small letters? I want to print a map with tiny letters.