• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Universal Products Vinyl?

ABPGraphics

We have a "Universal Products" pamphlet that floats around our shop that has a really close match to a color of vinyl we need for a trailer we're doing. I was wondering if they were selling a specific brand of vinyl or if they manufacture there own product.

Sign Works

Universal Products = Avery Vinyl

Sharpline Converting = 3M & Avery Vinyls

For me the benefit to these suppliers are the accessability to some speciality colors not provided to sign vinyl suppliers. Comes in handy doing RV graghic repairs.

ABPGraphics

Universal Products = Avery Vinyl

Sharpline Converting = 3M & Avery Vinyls

For me the benefit to these suppliers are the accessability to some speciality colors not provided to sign vinyl suppliers. Comes in handy doing RV graghic repairs.

WOW signworks....an RV is exactly what I am repairing.....good deal!!!

:thankyou:

thanks you guys!

Sign Works

WOW signworks....an RV is exactly what I am repairing.....good deal!!!

:thankyou:

thanks you guys!

If you do RV/Marine graphic repairs I would suggest that you call each of these companies to request color guides. Sharpline carries a lot of nice speciality metallic colors. I have also obtained rolls of metallic colors not found on any remotly current color guides, they were on Universal Products striping color guide from the early 80's. You'd be suprised what you can find if your willing to do a little research.