• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Update and hello from High Impact

high impact

Hey everybody! It feels like it's been forever since I was here and I sure miss a lot of you guys. I am not trying to ignore anyone - life has just been crazy the last year!

We sold the sign shop last January and leased the retail shop to the new owner. My wife and I have been busy in our non-profit ministry and haven't made too many graphics since selling the shop. We have some equipment and software at home in the upstairs bonus room and garage. We have been producing a little bit of die-cut vinyl and some heat press for good friends and small accounts. I guess you can say we are doing a little bit of part-time work just for fun and a little extra spending cash when we have the time.

I hope to stop by a little more often and at least check up on you all. Hope everything is going well. Looks like a few names changed around here.

ChiknNutz

Best to you! Sounds like you are doing something very worthwhile. I am certain you will be blessed as a result.