• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Upgrade to Signlab 11

Neil

$2495 USD I think for a new purchase, you'll need to get a quote for the upgrade. Shouldn't be too much to go from 10 to 11 I'd reckon.
Plus, till June, there's 50% off upgrades etc.
I just did a 2 week trial of V11 to see how it compares to my current Version 8. My upgrade cost is about $1450 USD (less 50% off, so about $725).

But, they removed the profiling that was inbuilt in V8 and have that as a separate module now, which is an extra $895 USD.
On the plus side, it looks like it does a good job. I was able to create a really good printmode/profile for my printer, but my trial expired before I could really use it.
Also, the inbuilt printmodes/profiles in v11 are much better quality than what was included with v8.
But I have 2 printers, so want to be able to create my own icc's so they match up.