• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Urgent Design Help

gnubler

The nurse, who had tattoos everywhere and looked like a meth head
LOL! It's rampant now, but that doesn't mean I have to accept it visually. I went into a law office recently and the front receptionist was all tatted up, ink sleeves up and down, and who knows what else lurking under her clothes. And she was over 40 and on the large side. Most of the employees at my bank have massive collections of tattoos. It's distracting and unprofessional.

Johnny Best

I feel sorry for the tattoo person who has to ink these heifers. I can only imagine where some of their tattoos are placed in dark and smelly places.

gnubler

I feel sorry for the tattoo person who has to ink these heifers. I can only imagine where some of their tattoos are placed in dark and smelly places.
There's no fewer than 20 tattoo parlors in my small town of 10,000, evidently to meet the demand of all that uninked skin. One of them has a big picture window in front where you can occasionally view the latest heifer getting branded. The place is open late on weekends which means drinking and poor choices are likely involved.

Stacey K

I like making signs
There's no fewer than 20 tattoo parlors in my small town of 10,000, evidently to meet the demand of all that uninked skin. One of them has a big picture window in front where you can occasionally view the latest heifer getting branded. The place is open late on weekends which means drinking and poor choices are likely involved.

Oh Gnubler - leave them alone! It's their life! :roflmao:

1692137445892.jpeg

AndreaRotela

Blue letters on a black background - painful to look at.
But on a brick wall, I agree, you need a background for the letters, otherwise the letters don't show up well.
Maybe a gray color?

JBurton

Signtologist
argued with the doctor that he had given 80# grandmas enough to kill a horse and they were still screaming in pain - my son would be just fine. So the doctor said, "Yes, I suppose, just be ready with the Narcan in case you give him too much." The anesthesiologist came in a ziplock bag of drugs from her house and said, "They told me he is a big strong guy so I emptied out my closet." I thoughts, "Is this a hospital or a drug house?"
I heard a very awful story on NPR about a fertility clinic that was administering fentanyl during egg retrieval, but one of the nurses was replacing it with saline and selling the real stuff. Something tells me there may be more to the story of the grandma...
Glad the care was good otherwise!

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
I heard a very awful story on NPR about a fertility clinic that was administering fentanyl during egg retrieval, but one of the nurses was replacing it with saline and selling the real stuff. Something tells me there may be more to the story of the grandma...
Glad the care was good otherwise!
I need to find that nurse. Bet she uses a left handed mouse.