• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Us cutter MH 871

Bunky67

I picked up a US Cutter MH871 cutter the other day the previous owner lost the Blade holder, I was told a Roland Blade holder will work, does anyone have any input on this ?

also is there a good place to get one reasonable ?

Also does anyone have any input on these machines ?

lodcomm

I picked up a US Cutter MH871 cutter the other day the previous owner lost the Blade holder, I was told a Roland Blade holder will work, does anyone have any input on this ?

also is there a good place to get one reasonable ?

Also does anyone have any input on these machines ?

Just get a generic roland compatible blade holder from e-bay.. It will work fine. You are looking at around 10-15$$ for the holder and a few blades.

I use one here (mh-871) to cut dozens of small vinyl decals.

-t

Bunky67

Mh 871

Just get a generic roland compatible blade holder from e-bay.. It will work fine. You are looking at around 10-15$$ for the holder and a few blades.

I use one here (mh-871) to cut dozens of small vinyl decals.

-t

Thanks for the response I wasn't sure if it would accept a roland or not, on a video it showed the MH Model holder was longer.