• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

US Cutter Titan 3 VS Graphtec CE LITE-50

US Cutter Titan 3 VS Graphtec CE LITE-50

• 28" US Cutter Titan 3

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 20" Graphtec CE LITE-50

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CeeJay

Greetings sign fam,
I am having trouble deciding on my new plotter purchase. I am split between the 28" US Cutter Titan 3 ($1469) & the 20" Graphtec CE LITE-50 ($899)
I currently own some off brand plotter that I got for around $300 when I first started my biz. I does ok with larger pieces, but it struggles heavily with small copy and detailed cuts.
I know the Graphtec's are great with detailed cuts and small copy. I am not to familiar with the US cutter's performance. However I have been seeing some good reviews on line about the Titan 3. Please advise.

azgunfighter

I have the Titan 3 and it’s great for the price. My big knock against it is in the small detail cutting. It is really lacking in this area. It’s a good cutter, but I miss my old Graphtec.

decalman

Hows the tracking on those machines?
I use Summa d75, because it tracks excellent, for 10 foot and longer. If I have a problem with it... I'd be interested in an economy brand