• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

USB Printer Drivers??????

PMG

I bought a new Pc and my plotter has a serial port connecter,but my Pc dont,,,my plotter has a usb port ,and so does my new Pc,but windows cant find the Usb printer drivers? does anyone know where i can get the drivers?

Mike Paul

Super Active Member
Have you contacted the plotter manufacturer?
You should be able to download the driver from their web-site.
You can also buy a double serial port pci card for around $25 and plug it in.
Check Tigerdirect.com

Last edited:

PMG

well i found out that you cant use the USB port with this Plotter????LOL GGGGGGGGGGGGGG then why in the H E double hockey sticks is a usb port on the plotter???????? Makes real good sence to put one on the plotter if you cant use it LOL

Bobby H

Arial Sucks.
I use a Belkin USB to Serial port adapter for my notebook when I need to use it to connect to things that require a COM port (usually electronic message centers, but it will work for plotters and routers too). I think I paid around $30 for it at Staples. It works great.

PMG

Bobby H said:
I use a Belkin USB to Serial port adapter for my notebook when I need to use it to connect to things that require a COM port (usually electronic message centers, but it will work for plotters and routers too). I think I paid around $30 for it at Staples. It works great.
Ya i just went and got a Belkin adapter,trying to get it to work!!

PMG

Thanks all got it up and running on this NEW DUAL PROCESSER,, ITS AWSOME BABY!!!!