• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Used Gerber Edge FX and Envision 375 Plotter

Ditchmiester

What's a good price for this combo set. The Edge is about a year old and the Plotter is probably 6 or 7 years old and is in good shape. Thanks

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Best guess ... Edge FX = $4K to $6K. Envision = $1K to $2K.

Recommendation: Keep it and it will produce more net income than that on a regular basis.

James Chrimes

I have a real old edge and have made money with it. But nowdays, for the price I would get a 30 or 54" printer / cutter. Some good deals out there this time of year.

Ditchmiester

Okay thanks very much guys I appreciate your input. I'm not planning on doing anything right now with the equipment as we are still using it. Just getting an idea as to what it is worth.

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
I was going to say between 5 and 7 for the combo depending on what is included like Omega, foils, etc.

James Chrimes

I thought you were looking to buy. Sorry. If you are selling, look around and find what they are selling for on ebay too give you a fair guess what you will get. Someone looking to produce smaller stickers will buy it. Always someone looking to get in the business. Good luck.