• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Used Roland machines, how much do they worth ? TrueVis VG2 54"

emhmotorsports

I sent in a support inquiry with the link to the FTC and the wording included below that was then attached to my Case support number. The just of the conversation going like this:
I think you may have just saved the resale value of a bunch of VG and VG2 machines. Thanks so much for sharing with us!!

SYYED SHAKEER

SLIPPERYFROG you should change your name to SUPERFROG, my new hero. Thanks for putting this out there. After your warranty is up everyone should write to Roland the same way Slipperyfrog did. I've notice in the past Roland technician most of the time are guessing when they are trying to solve a problem. Most people who fix their own printers have more practical knowledge than a technician who most of the time work with trial and error, hence the reason you are billed per hour per repair.