• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

uShip - The only way to ship your Large Format Printer!

ddarlak

Go Bills!
Just had an HP L25500 (eBay $4350) delivered by uShip from Connecticut to Niagara Falls (390 miles) for $349.

Sweet deal on a very little used machine (21K sqft)

If your looking to have something shipped , uShip is the way to go!

I have been in the market for another 25500 for awhile now, had better prices, but this one was MINT!

No crating necessary, delivered it in a Sprinter, three guys to off load it (me and the two guys who delivered it)

John L

I have a dirt bike that I want to send to California from PA to meet me for an upcoming vacation. Will price them.

ddarlak

Go Bills!
Its a bidding process, In about 30 hours after posting my shipment I got 6 bids, four of them averaged about $1000, one was $613, the one I took was $349.

I got lucky, My delivery was by a couple guys heading to California from Massachusetts in a Sprinter Van going to pick up something they bought, to lower there cross-country trek, they bid on deliveries along the way.

Worked out for both of us.

Moze

Precision Sign Services
Uship is great. I'm pretty sure they're owned by eBay. I could be wrong.

I shipped a 6.0l from Dallas to Idaho for a smidge over $400. Just give them time to bid on it. My first bid was for around $700, which I thought was a great price. A day or two later, it was down to just above $400.

phototec

I haven't used Uship but love to watch the hit AE show "Shipping Wars" that shows some of the real Uship competitors.

Of course being a reality TV show they play up the drama, and there is always drama on every episode, they break a lot of the items they ship.

One of the more colorful stars of the show was Roy Garber who passed away last year from a massive heat attack.

http://blog.uship.com/shipping-wars/shipping-wars-roy-garber-dies/

[video=youtube;2TEn4Q98mu0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TEn4Q98mu0[/video]