• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Using the Gerber to cut VersaWorks prints.

razzildazzil

Is it possible? And if so, how? Google'd my heart out and read the user manual to no avail :banghead: .

Any assistance is much appreciated.

Malkin

I'm going to guess that more details about what equipment you're running and what software is driving that equipment will be helpful, though I admit I probably still won't know the answer.

razzildazzil

Printing with a Roland SolJet XC-540, using VersaWorks as my RIP software. I have been told it is possible to cut the printed (and laminated) product using my Gerber FC7000 since the SolJet cuts are terrible.

Thanks guys.

LarryB

We print and cut laminated prints with our Roland all the time and rarely have problems. I would get your distributor to show you how it's done.

cgsigns_jamie

I use Flexi to print on my XC-540 and cut on my Graphtec all the time.

There's nothing wrong with the XC's cutting ability, it's just more efficient now for me to keep printing and contour cut on another machine.