• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

UV Inkjet primers

scottsnyder

I am looking into more UV Inkjet primers for glass/stainless steel/coated steel that will help promote adhesion to the ware. I am currently using inkcups primers for now.

Kemik

I sell stickers and sticker accessories.
What brand of printer/ink?
Check out PDS Equipment in Nashville, I know they sell primer that works with Mimaki UV.
I've never had to use any primer personally, so I am not much help!

scottsnyder

What brand of printer/ink?
Check out PDS Equipment in Nashville, I know they sell primer that works with Mimaki UV.
I've never had to use any primer personally, so I am not much help!
I am using Inkcups Helix and X2 printers along with their own inks and primers. Just trying to see if anyone has success using other primers for this same printer/ink application

Thank you for the information i will definitely check them out.

Signman001

Natron primers work very well with Mimaki inks, Helix and X2 inks. For metals (stainless steel, other metals both coated and un-coated) try the Natron M87 primer. For glass the Natron G1 UV glass primer works very well. The G1 UV inkjet primer also works very well with Tritan plastics.
The primers are not limited by the type of ink. For as long as you use them on the correct substrate, the ink should adhere just fine.

scottsnyder

Natron primers work very well with Mimaki inks, Helix and X2 inks. For metals (stainless steel, other metals both coated and un-coated) try the Natron M87 primer. For glass the Natron G1 UV glass primer works very well. The G1 UV inkjet primer also works very well with Tritan plastics.
The primers are not limited by the type of ink. For as long as you use them on the correct substrate, the ink should adhere just fine.
Perfect! I will look into these primers today for sure. Thank you for you're help.