• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

value jet 1204 bulk ink capacity

Dovermts

I have a valued jet 1204 that is set up to use bulk ink without smart cards at what level should I put the ink in the cartridges they are clear you can see through them I know you don't want to overfill should I go halfway or less than that? I've been just running them maybe a quarter or half inch in the bottom and that's it any suggestions?
m3fPsY67M5XDsdkc8
https://photos.google.com/share/AF1...&key=MkV5NVFNa3hDRUh4MzJKYmo3TjQ0eWQ5Si10a1Nn

Last edited:

Umca

Ink level in refillable cartridges for printer without subtanks should be less then level of printhead nozzleplate. Other cases you will have ink dripping from the nozzleplate.

Umca

Ink level in refillable cartridges for printer withot subtanks should be less then level of printhead nozzleplate. Other cases you will have ink dripping from the nozzleplate.