• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Value Jet 1204 / Ultima cutter contour cutting.

I have just set up our equipment ValueJet 1204, Ultima cutter and flexi print DX. I can print great, cut great, but contour cutting is killing me. I can contour cut fine out of flexi using the mutoh registration mark. The problem is using one of the marks with the bar codes. I have installed the cut server software and have had a couple of files work but it is hit and miss. If the cut file goes to the cut server and has a number at the end of the file name it works, if it doesn't have that number then I cant cut it. Can someone please tell me what registration marks to use in both the cut server and flexi.

thank You!

There are 2 settings that print bar codes. multisegment and mutoh 2. I am confused which one to use in flexi and which one in the cut server software.

randya

Multi segment MUST be used with Cut Server.

No bar code is needed for the regular Mutoh box.

Mutoh 2 should look at more places on the Mutoh cut border (10 instead of 8, I think)

Would seem to me that if 2 prints the bar code it should work right out of flexi, though I am not positive.

Pro Image

I never got it to work off the barcodes.............I just use the Mutoh 1 box and have cut around 16ft of printed labels and had no problems...............