• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Valuejet 1324x Printing issues, please help!

ZKlapak

Hello, I have a mutoh valuejet 1324x that I use almost daily as my main printer, and yesterday it started printing magenta off after a head strike. I've run vertical and horizontal alignments, although I admittedly am not the most well versed in the DIY fixing of these printers. Does anyone have any suggestions for how to fix this or anything I can add pictures of to help give an idea of whats going on??

Attachments

• IMG_8587.jpg
    IMG_8587.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 238
  • IMG_8586.jpg
    IMG_8586.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 117

ZKlapak

i would agree, i did the vertical slant print and the lines are crooked, my issue now is i loosened the allen screw behind the lines and the vertical slant adjustment tab was already very far to the left from the factory, which is where the book says it need to go to correct that issue. every test i print the black is the lowest, then blue is a tiny bit higher, then yellow a tiny bit higher than blue, then magenta is the highest. so im pretty sure the head is slanted, i just dont know what to do as the adjustment tab is as far left as it will go now (two clicks left from how i got it new) and it still isnt fixed. Unless im reading something wrong?

Attachments

• IMG_8598.jpg
    IMG_8598.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 102
  • IMG_8597.jpg
    IMG_8597.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 107
  • IMG_8596.jpg
    IMG_8596.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 93
  • IMG_8591.jpg
    IMG_8591.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 111

ZKlapak

i would agree, i did the vertical slant print and the lines are crooked, my issue now is i loosened the allen screw behind the lines and the vertical slant adjustment tab was already very far to the left from the factory, which is where the book says it need to go to correct that issue. every test i print the black is the lowest, then blue is a tiny bit higher, then yellow a tiny bit higher than blue, then magenta is the highest. so im pretty sure the head is slanted, i just dont know what to do as the adjustment tab is as far left as it will go now (two clicks left from how i got it new) and it still isnt fixed. Unless im reading something wrong?
update: now my back up printer (older mutoh valuejet 1324) is having the same problem??? theyre both hooked up to a splitter that runs to two different computers, one computer using flexi 12, and on using flexi 21. I've tested print on multiple print profiles on both computers and get the same results from both printers. Just very odd as the old mutoh didnt have this problem prior to this.

unmateria

Hi :) there are 2 white excentric white nuts on the carriage to flat the printhead against the bed and a lever in the carriage (right side) to align it to the Y axis. In this case, I would say that u only need to move that lever looking the slant checks until its aligned (more or less) and then doing all BI alignments (since they are not ok looking the photos).

henryp

Use the head adjusting cam to rotate the printhead as required

Attachments

• Screenshot (105).png
    Screenshot (105).png
    289.4 KB · Views: 84
  • Screenshot (106).png
    Screenshot (106).png
    283.1 KB · Views: 100