• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Van graphics

Guerilla Signs

the sign for the church is very conservative and looks like what would be expected. the van doesn't look like it belongs to the same church. did they want the van to look different so that the main church is one look and the van which is used for something else looks different? is the van only used when they transport kids from the church? if so, then it makes sense, if not, it seems like they would want the van and the sign to look similar so that when people see it out and about, they know what church it is from.

They did want it to look very different. They call the van the "Party Buss"

TyrantDesigner

Art! Hot and fresh.
Design work ... mediocre.

layout ... hard to read.

grunge font ... cheap looking.

I'm assuming "the grace center" is at the same upwards (towards the driver) location and angle at the other side correct? if so ... that is going to look odd from side to side ... otherway where they slant up to the right on both sides (one to the driver, one to the bumper) will just look bad. only do a slant if it works without gimmicks.

yeah, pretty much pointless design work (or lack of it) right there. you could have gone the extra mile and made the other half of grace be white on the black windows, but even then that looks hoakey

For the same amount, of vinyl (and half the work) you could have given them that edgy look without resorting to grunge cut vinyl and twisted text. Hell, you could have gone with a speed stripe down the side that contained all that information, including some contact info without overloading the side noise from a bad typeface (and done a reverse weed in the speed stripe so you give them a fake 2 color job giving you even MORE design options.)