• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Variable Data

Jason1

Has anyone tried to use the variable data feature in flexi 21 and then export to pdf's? I was on the phone for 20 min yesterday with Flexi and they had no idea.

rjssigns

I use variable data in Flexi on a regular basis(industrial labeling) but never tried exporting to PDF. I'll check into that when I get my next batch of labels. May not have any relevance though since I don't have the cloud version of Flexi.

Like Firesprint recommended InDesign is also an option.

What are you trying to accomplish?

Jason1

I use variable data in Flexi on a regular basis(industrial labeling) but never tried exporting to PDF. I'll check into that when I get my next batch of labels. May not have any relevance though since I don't have the cloud version of Flexi.

Like Firesprint recommended InDesign is also an option.

What are you trying to accomplish?

I am designing yard signs to send off to a printer. I just saw it was a new feature but I dont think it is working. I have it figured out in illustrator.

Val47

I was going to say, I just recently learned how to do this in Illustrator. Sounds like you've got that down. I've don't it before in my rip- but that was Onyx.
There are several members here who helped me out... lot's of talk about flexi. keep checking back.