• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Vector Art Mega Collection 1,2 and 3

TheDecalWorld

I have created my own vectors for all my current project, but was looking for a nice size library to same some time with some basic vectors and templates. I ran across the Vector Art Mega Collection 1, 2 and 3. Is this a decent cd package? has 17,000 .Eps and .Ai files which I have CS3 Master Collection now. Please advise. On the main site they are going for $299 each disk. I was able to find the 3 disk set for the $299 total. Is this a good buy if it is all original CD's and Booklets?

Thanks Matt

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
The Vector Art Mega Collections are popular and widely used. We have been a dealer for them for years now.

At less than $100 per collection the price is well below street price. Just make sure that what you are receiving are legal copies. I won't even try to match that price.