• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

vector logo sites

ckoziol

Does anyone know (other than Brands of the World), who may offer logos? I am doing something for ReMax and tho Brands of the World has several logos, they don't have the single vector balloon logo that I need.

Thanks for the help!

cdiesel

Your customer should be able to provide you with the file. Every remax agent I've done work for has supplied me with the logo through their broker. Funny, cause I think every remax job has had a slightly different logo!

S

Sign-Man Signs

Again, The Vector Doctor. Can't go wrong. See the add below.

Jackpine

Does anyone know (other than Brands of the World), who may offer logos? I am doing something for ReMax and tho Brands of the World has several logos, they don't have the single vector balloon logo that I need.

Thanks for the help!
I have recreated the logo for cut vinyl and digital print. It takes a little time but less than trying to get it from the agent or the company.