• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Vendor for inexpensive (coro?) POP displays?

Andy D

A local pharmacy wants to have some point of purchase displays made for their hand sanitizers, it needs to
hold their product. Any suggestions on a vendor that supplies these, either with or without graphics?

Jeremiah

A local pharmacy wants to have some point of purchase displays made for their hand sanitizers, it needs to
hold their product. Any suggestions on a vendor that supplies these, either with or without graphics?
I refer "YOU" . Make it yourself. Combine a rack type holder with a small sign that you made. I can picture it now. Easy to look professional .How many for the local store ?

Andy D

I refer "YOU" . Make it yourself. Combine a rack type holder with a small sign that you made. I can picture it now. Easy to look professional .How many for the local store ?

Thanks, I thought of that too, but my "business model" for now is to only do straight forward, simple print and mount jobs in-house and only
taking on "fringe" projects if I can sub them out.

Zendavor Signs

Mmmmm....signs
I am assuming you mean some type of free-standing coro POP display. Most wholesalers, like FireSprint, can print and cut this for you, but you will need to provide the artwork. That is the tricky part, where you can waste all kinds of time trying to come up with it. I would recommend just Googling POP displays, or try a company like Displays2Go, where there is already some type of standard display that you can just input your information.