• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Versa 5.5.1 Halftone Annoyance

Kootchy

Found an annoyance with versa, when I select to create a new media profile at 1440x1440, I only get the option for angled screen halftones (which prints nasty), is there anyway to make it so I can use dither or any other halftone?

Joe House

And if you're not able to get the screen you want, use a lower resolution that has the screen you want. You'll likely not be able to tell the difference in the final output without a loupe to look through.

Good Luck

Kootchy

Roland SP300V, I'm more use to profiling Mimakis with flexi or efi XF so versaworks seems a bit alien to me.

garyroy

According to what I've been told by my Roland Tech, VersaWorks is most effective when the profile fits the quality selection.
Thats right, different profiles for different qualities.
I just run everything on the standard setting with the same profile, but I do have different profiles for the VP-540i and the VP-540.