• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Versacamm Help / Info

Grady

I am wondering what type of material can be ran through the versacamm..
Can I use regular say 3m or FDC cast, glossy vinyl? What about intermediate vinyls?
I really don't want to have to purchase special material from Roland...or is this the way to go?
They say works with coated and uncoated roland material but is this the only material that can or should be run through the machine? any info in appreciated.

CW Graphix

Hi there I have been having great luck with the Oracal 651, 751, 851 using the generic profile #1 and if you tweak your head speed alittle you can get some good faster printing result, the guy you owns Aurora Graphics and found alot of neat little tricks to try. give him a call for more info on that. Hope this helps.

Also using the Generic profile # 1 on FDC Etched material I have come up with neat effects.

Barry

pgettys said:
pref material, and calendered, and premium plus it prints directly onto banner material
You can print on about anything that will fit through the rollers. 3M, Avery, Oracal, FDC, Mactac, etc. You will find that the uncoated printable vinyls normally print a bit better though. Also the printable vinyls are usually free of dust and have a better finish.