• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Versacamm printing on Convex 6 mil white

James Slaughter

Does anyone have experience printing on GMS Convex 6 mil white High Bond. I have been playing with profiles trying to get it right and have been having no luck. Also, does snyone have any suggestions 3m. We need to have a high bond adhesive for our application and roland doesn't offer any of their own.

Thanks

Jamie

Barry

Ive printed on the convex 8 mil with no problems. I used the Generic 2 profile, tured the heat up to about 116 and adjusted the ink limit until I got the results I wanted.

What kind of problems are you having?

James Slaughter

Barry,

Mainly grays were lost and the ink was layed on too thick. I am new to this industry and was testing this product during a demo of the versacamm. the machine printed on the roland material perfectly. I spoke with a few people today and will be having the versacamm delivered on Monday, so I can use the help once it is in house. I will post again once it is here

Thanks

James Slaughter

Barry

James,

Feel free to give me a call at 832-515-6458, I would be more than happy to help you with some of the start up issues like this.