• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

VersaCamm SP-300V For Sale

jacklo322

My name is Jack. I am a newbie to this new sign business. I happened to run into Signs101.com site and this site is incredible.

I purchased a Roland VersaCamm SP-300V in 2009 and was planning on starting a business. Long story short, I never ended up using much of it. To tell you how new it is, it still has the original cartridge that came with the machine.

Needless to say I have no use for it and willing to sell it for a great deal. I purchased it for $10K. If you are interested, please feel free to make me a reasonable offer. I am willing to entertain it. Feel free to contact me.

signage

Welcome to the forums from PA. (OlllllO)

Now you should place this looking for BO in the proper forum.

tuffdes

Roland VersaCamm SP-300V

Hi there,
This is Mike from TUFFDES,
I am just curious how much would you want to let it go.
I have the same model you have that I am working on it now.
If your price is what I can afford I may want to get a second one :)

Thanks,
Mike'

My name is Jack. I am a newbie to this new sign business. I happened to run into Signs101.com site and this site is incredible.

I purchased a Roland VersaCamm SP-300V in 2009 and was planning on starting a business. Long story short, I never ended up using much of it. To tell you how new it is, it still has the original cartridge that came with the machine.

Needless to say I have no use for it and willing to sell it for a great deal. I purchased it for $10K. If you are interested, please feel free to make me a reasonable offer. I am willing to entertain it. Feel free to contact me.