• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

VersaCAMM won't recognize green heat transfer??

goinmxn

My VersaCAMM :noway:decided that it doesn't want to cut green heat transfer media today???? Any other color heat transfer or any color vinyl including green will work! It stops at the edges as usual and then starts feeding the media out and pulls it back and says to set it again? I cleaned one of the pinch wheels right before, as it had some dirt on it, but not sure if there is any correlation but I don't thinks so.

Thanks
Steve:help

Last edited:
Are you doing the print/cut, or are you using registration marks and cutting at a later time? If the pinch wheel has dirt/vinyl. etc...it will not cut correctly...the wheels "dogleg" the media while cutting.

Ken

You may have an open vector path. Check that. What design program are you using?
Cheers!
Ken

DRamm76

Just the green? Yeah there's got to be something with the pinch wheel as opposed to it being against cutting a certain color! HAHA. Maybe it has something to do with the file? If you try sending the same file with a different color do you have the same problem?

goinmxn

It happens before I start anything! When I load the media, it checks the width then starts rolling it out and stops, says to try again. If I retry several times it will pick it up. Every other color works..... :banghead: I can't throw it out the window, I tried.... so I threw one of my employees out the window, now I feel better:thumb: