• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

VersaWork Variable Data: how to print 2 of the same decal with the same number???

Patentagosse

you can use either program - we found ai is the easiest and most accurate in reproduction - use what works for you... remember you can still number in ai and then send it to VW....
Never tried... I use Ai just for few conversions or to open/resave in other formats... I'm working with Flexi... I'll get in touch with a friend and see if he can setup the file for me. Already spent too much time on this file set up, I don't wanna spend another hour trying to figure it out in Ai or change the spreadsheet in Excel. Thank all for your time & tips

BigNate

no worries as an old boss used to say: "there are many ways to put ink on paper." Use what works for you....

Just a thought: sometimes it is faster to put the shovel down and rent a backhoe---- even if you have already been digging with the shovel for a few days. The 'wasted' effort should be a learning experience - but similar to 2 wrongs never adding up to a right... time once wasted by barking up the wrong tree can never be made up by continuing to bark up the same tree... (and sometimes the 'quick-and-dirty' method is the best, especially on something you do infrequently. just get the job through the shop so you can work on your bread-n-butter jobs.)