• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

VersaWork Wonders! - who experienced this? need your respond

ykaldes

I've been printing with my Soljet Pro III XJ-640 for almost 3 years using OEM ink using Versaworks and the issue of color shifting is keep coming up (see the attached images). I've tried to work with the Roland support but got nowhere. In addition lately I've been experiencing another interesting phenomenal - the RIP set for overlapping when one panel side don't have overlap (!) while all the others do have the overlaps. What makes it more interesting is that the printer print overlap marks as it was there.
Review the images ---- I'm asking you to respond to this thread if you experienced any of the above issues even if you didn't find the solution to the problem. Don't forget to mention the Versaworks version you're using and the printer model.

Attachments

• color-shift-1.jpg
    color-shift-1.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 126
  • color-shift-2.jpg
    color-shift-2.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 108
  • color-shift-3.jpg
    color-shift-3.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 107
  • issue_display.pdf
    144.4 KB · Views: 144
  • DSCF2465.jpg
    DSCF2465.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 116

banner

I've been printing with my Soljet Pro III XJ-640 for almost 3 years using OEM ink using Versaworks and the issue of color shifting is keep coming up (see the attached images). I've tried to work with the Roland support but got nowhere. In addition lately I've been experiencing another interesting phenomenal - the RIP set for overlapping when one panel side don't have overlap (!) while all the others do have the overlaps. What makes it more interesting is that the printer print overlap marks as it was there.
Review the images ---- I'm asking you to respond to this thread if you experienced any of the above issues even if you didn't find the solution to the problem. Don't forget to mention the Versaworks version you're using and the printer model.

Hello Roy, I have a Pro III XJ 740, VersaWorks use 4.1.1 and have no problems with overlap, just inform every corner margin of 1 cm and 0.050 mm lines of black.

following image.

Attachments

• Sem Título-1.jpg
    Sem Título-1.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 145