• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Versaworks adding increasing size of all my files

Turbophein

so came to work this morning to find that my normal print files are now larger, i noticed this by exporting a new file from corel this morning, i went to print it and media width was not big enough??? i have a sp300v. i design all my files to 28" and under and export from corel to eps. yet the file comes up in versaworks at 28.7" wide??? i can't print it. then i start looking at previous prints in the log and noticed they are also bigger in width x length. not sure what happened but versaworks is adding some type of border around my files.

anyone have any clue what happened?

Thanks in advance!

BALLPARK

Sounds like you are printing eps files. Versaworks has a feature that helps ensure all of the eps file will be printed by adding blank space on each side.

Go to "File Format" in versaworks and check the eps margin amount.

Hope this helps...

BALLPARK

Glad it helped... I would suggest to keep it on as it does help with some eps files.

It is not required to be enabled, but I think it helps with contour cuts and prints with some files. It expands the size to ensure all of the content is printed/cut properly.

Cyw

Echo

You really shouldn't keep your eps margin set at 0.0
The first time the bottom of your graphic or a part of a letter doesn't get completely cut, you'll be fit to be tied.