• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

versaworks again

dolce05

I had to stop a print after about 10% through and after I reset the media to the takeup reel I went to versaworks to start printing again and it says printer disconnected, I cant figure out how to reconnect, I read through all the trouble shooting stuff and nothing works i'm sure roland knows just figured I see if anyone can help? I tried rebooting comp and unplugging everything and restarting both printer and versa but no luck

dolce05

Roland solved the problem, after the printer showed an error and we shut it down to reboot, the ip address for some reason wiped out so the computer and printer couldn't communicate. Once we restored the info the comp (versaworks) and the printer acknowledged each other and we're one big happy family again......the end