• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

VersaWorks Cut

swarnes

Hi,

I saw on another thread about Versaworks cutting contours first, then the perf cut as second step, I cannot seem to be able to do this, any advise on it please?
I'd like to cut all the contours first, then the perf cut second, Every setting I have tested, it cuts the contour, cuts the perf, then moves to the next image.

Thanks

Jester

Slow is Fast
Here's how I would approach it: Set Versaworks to print marks and return to origin after print. Print and cut your contours. Run the job again to cut the perforations.

Kemik

I sell stickers and sticker accessories.
You could also layout the full print width in Illustrator first, and then print and cut.
Be sure to organize the contourcut and perf paths in the layers panel, in the order you would like them to cut.

swarnes

Here's how I would approach it: Set Versaworks to print marks and return to origin after print. Print and cut your contours. Run the job again to cut the perforations.
If i did it like this would it cut the contours again?

Kemik

I sell stickers and sticker accessories.
If i did it like this would it cut the contours again?
You would need to load 2 separate files into VW, one with Print and Cut, and one with Perf only. Make sure the page size and alignment are identical in both. Layout both files identically in VW. Print and cut the one, then reregister to do the Perf cut.