• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Versaworks dropping files from Print Cue

sierragirl78

Printer, Cutter, Web Designer, Graphic Designer
Hello all,
I am using a Roland LEJ-640, LEC-540, and GX-640 Camm1. I run them all on Versaworks 5.1.0. All that is being run on an HP Touchsmart laptop running Win7.

So, here's the issue. I add a file to versaworks and set it up to print on either of the printers and it disappears from the Print Cue. Sometimes it disappears before it prints, sometimes it will do it in the middle of printing.

The way I print is I drag 2 copies of the file in. I set the first file up to print highspeed White, then automatically return to start.

I set the second file up to print highspeed CMYK on top of the white that is already laid down, then automatically sheetoff.

I then cut it out on the Camm1 Pro.

My cues are all clear so it isn't a memory issue.
I've restarted the computer, unplugged the printer and did a 30 second full power off, including unplugging the Cat5 from the back and turning off at the switch. Once everything is off for 30 seconds, I turn on the computer, then reconnect one printer, then the next, then the Camm1.

I have attempted with several files. Does anyone know what may be the issue?

Thank you!