• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help VersaWorks Dual won't Read Multipage PDF

lolfailure

We have recently upgraded printers and as such have moved up to Versaworks Dual. I'm having multiple issues and can't seem to find any information online. The first issue was that my cut paths were not showing up as cut paths, I fixed this issue by running versaworks as administrator. This created a new issue where I am unable to drag and drop into the print queue and have to go through the file explorer to add new files. This is very annoying but doesn't slow down my work flow too much.

My real issue is that when loading a multipage pdf to print, it rips to 100% and hangs up. I then have to use task manager to close versaworks. This isn't an issue for 2 or 3 page prints, I can just save them as separate files then nest afterwards, again annoying but no big deal. The issue comes in when dealing with jobs that have hundreds of pages. Especially when files are provided by the client it is extremely time consuming and to split that pdf into potentially 100s of pages, resave, then load them individually into versaworks through the file explorer, which won't allow you to select multiple files.

I've restarted, uninstalled and reinstalled.. Anyone have any idea what else I can try to remedy this? Fixing drag and drop would be great but I mostly need multipage pdf support back! Windows 10, Versaworks Dual 1.6.8