• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

VersaWorks isn't Ripping/Cutting...

Red-Eye

I ran off a bunch of orders yesterday...today I come into work and go to start printing again.

I get my job loaded into VersaWorks and hit print....it starts Riping into a few % and then just disappears.

I've rebooted the computer, and i've turned off the machine and still the same issue.

Any suggestions?

Kenny

Try clearing out your print que (A/B). I've had issues when I let it fill up with old print jobs.

Save them off, or delete.

Also, try deleting the job from the que, and reloading/ripping.

Red-Eye

I hvae no jobs lined up to print.

Deleted everything...closed the program...rebooted the computer.

Started it back up, loaded the job, and still nothing.

Kenny

Sounds about right...lol

When I have a problem file, one thing that usually cures it is to go back to the design software and re-export the file, then rip it again.

Tparkin

I've had good luck going back to the layout tab...and re-entering a size manually. Don't have to change it, just re-type it. ie.- if it's a 24x48 print, just retype the 24" in the layout and rip it again. Usually that works for me...can't splain it, but it works.

jester2kx

I have had to reinstall the program once or twice, then realized that it was my RAM that was causing all the problems. Aparently it was writing bad data, and would just kill the job. I always have the even log open, but it doesn't explain much. After replacing 1 gig of the RAM it has yet to give me a problem.

Not saying thats your problem, but it could be going bad......who knows. Computers are too much like women to me, I could probubly take one apart and put it back together, but how it works??? I will never understand :)

mediaman

jester,

Your analogy cracked me up. When was the last time you took a woman apart and put her back together?