• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Versaworks reinstall

southpawP8NTR

Okay, here is the deal, I just reinstalled versaworks into my new comp. and I can't figure this out and I'm tired of thinking of what it could be. Everything works fine like before but the print head speed is slow now like your doing a test print for clogged jets and I for the life of me can't find the answer in my manual or my memory. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!:signs101:

osmasterflex

Only thing i can think is maybe Versaworks default is to use the printer settings for head speed.....and on your printer the speed is slow?

Baz

I dont know what connection you are using from the computer to the printer but you might want to look at the communication settings on the port its hooked up to.

southpawP8NTR

Got it! when I installed the media type default must be "Generic Vinyl1" switched it to my profile for control tac and bam runs like it use to. Thank god... luv the strange brew avatar Baz...eh!