• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

versaworks with graphtec

evie

I have an RF 640, and want to use my plotter (sign warehouses version of the graphtec 54"). What do I do to print with versaworks and plot on my generic plotter?

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
It looks like Versaworks will only run Roland plotters.
If true then you need to use the software that came with your cutter to set up the contours and crop marks.
What app did it come with, LXI something?

I have a Graphtec cutter and use the generic app(Cutting Master) that it comes with to do the contour of prints that come out of Flexisign.
(I could do it all in Flexi but it is easier in Cutting Master).
Basic workflow is:
Design in Corel or Illustrator
Use the Cutting master plug-in to set up the crop marks.
Export the file to be printed to Flexi's production manager (with the contours set to not print)
Print and lam - load into the cutter.
Use the contour and crop marks in the original file to run the cutter.
Done.
Should work about the same with Versaworks.

wayne k
guam usa

evie

It looks like Versaworks will only run Roland plotters.
If true then you need to use the software that came with your cutter to set up the contours and crop marks.
What app did it come with, LXI something?

I have a Graphtec cutter and use the generic app(Cutting Master) that it comes with to do the contour of prints that come out of Flexisign.
(I could do it all in Flexi but it is easier in Cutting Master).
Basic workflow is:
Design in Corel or Illustrator
Use the Cutting master plug-in to set up the crop marks.
Export the file to be printed to Flexi's production manager (with the contours set to not print)
Print and lam - load into the cutter.
Use the contour and crop marks in the original file to run the cutter.
Done.
Should work about the same with Versaworks.

wayne k
guam usa

It came with LXI, I will give this a try...Thank you