• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Versaworks6 cut contour annoyance anyone know how to get it to cut 1 contor like versaworks5 please help

motopartsguy

Just updated to versaworks6 have been on versaworks5 and lower versions for over 10 years. I am having a problem with my cut contour line the file only contains 1 cut contour I have even tried the same file in versaworks5.5 and my files are correct. The problem is I load the file it shows my cut contor (via 100 percent hairline magenta). I then print only, laminate, put the print back in switch to cut only and it shows my cut contor along with another cut contor the versaworks6 seems to be generating all on its own that cuts around my bleed (over print) as well. This is really annoying It now takes 2 times as long to cut because of the extra cut contors and for our application is harder to weed. Am I doing somthing wrong or is this how the new versaworks 6 software works now. I have gone through every setting and cant find anything to fix it.