• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Question VersaWorks6 Hot folder

Sean@CedarHouse

Printing Money
I'm looking for a workaround because there is no multi file import (that I know of) with VersaWorks 6.

When I have 12 files to print, I have to "Add Job to Queue" one at a time.

A: Is there a way to import several files at once?

B: Is there a hot folder option, to move files to, that will auto import to Versaworks6 queue?

I appreciate any help.

Pewter0000

Graphic Design | Production
Are you not able to drag and drop them in? I always do with VW6. Straight from folder to the window

Pewter0000

Found a very Canadian example for you - I just shift-click the files I want and haul them over.

Attachments

• drag n drop.jpg
    drag n drop.jpg
    595.2 KB · Views: 166

Pewter0000

That's …something I am not able to do. Hmmmm... I can't drag and drop any files. Very confusing.

Can you drag and drop other files elsewhere? I'm wondering if this is a file explorer problem rather than Versa's, as I've never had issues dragging/dropping in VW6

Sean@CedarHouse

Printing Money
Can you drag and drop other files elsewhere? I'm wondering if this is a file explorer problem rather than Versa's, as I've never had issues dragging/dropping in VW6

It's only VW6. But I did find where the hot folder is located so I figured out a work around. I dropped a shortcut on my desktop for Queue A hot folder and now I can drag and drop to that, which populates Queue A. But dragging and dropping directly to VW6 has never worked for me.

:/