• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Vertical text in CorelDraw 12

KPC

H
o
w

d
o

y
o
u

s
t
a
c
k

t
e
x
t

l
i
k
e

t
h
i
s

in CorelDraw 12 without placing each individual letter?

Replicator

This is the only way I know of . . .

Get to that screen by hitting the button with the AB|

Attachments

• Snap1.jpg
    Snap1.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 568
  • Snap2.jpg
    Snap2.jpg
    2.6 KB · Views: 388

rcook99

I just type and hit return after every letter, choose my font, break the curve apart and align centers. I am not at the shop to try Rep. way but will give it a try when I get back from NYC. I have all I can do to work on the dam MAC

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
No need for all those line returns:

Type your text as normal
Highlight the line
In the text formatting docker under the Character Shift options set the angle to 90 degrees.
From there you can do what you want - break the line apart, rotate it vertical, center justify etc...

wayne k
guam usa

Replicator

No need for all those line returns:

Type your text as normal
Highlight the line
In the text formatting docker under the Character Shift options set the angle to 90 degrees.
From there you can do what you want - break the line apart, rotate it vertical, center justify etc...

wayne k
guam usa

Can't seem to align text center without breaking apart so isn't my way easier ? No rotating, No angling, no breaking apart for alignment . . . !

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Rep,
I have a hard enough time getting the letters in the right order typing from left to right - top down with no spellcheck is not so good for me.

wayne k
guam usa

signage

This is not perfect but get you their quicker!

Type in your desired text. Rotate it to 270º. Switch to Shape tool and select all characters. In Property Bar, find the Character Angle box, type 90 and hit Enter.

You will most likely need to tweak each letter after you get it started!