• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Video cable for a Super Sprint

Cross Signs

We Make Them Hot and Fresh Everyday
I have an old Super Sprint that I'd like to play with. But I'm missing the video cable. Can someone tell me where I might find one. Looks like a standard VGA size port on the super sprint, but the monochrome monitor has a wider port. Thanks

Mosh

I had a sprint 3 back years ago. $250 per font, I had 10 and thought I was king Sh!t....LOL

round man

if the port on the back of the cpu is tha vga side,.... one would think any vga monitor could be used with a normal vga to vga cable,....if it isn't you could very well replace the video card if you could find an old isa 16bit graphics card with proper early dos version video drivers that would have to be loaded via the autoexec.bat and config.sys files

Cross Signs

We Make Them Hot and Fresh Everyday
if the port on the back of the cpu is tha vga side,.... one would think any vga monitor could be used with a normal vga to vga cable,....if it isn't you could very well replace the video card if you could find an old isa 16bit graphics card with proper early dos version video drivers that would have to be loaded via the autoexec.bat and config.sys files

Hmmm. I'll check into that. Some guy walked into my shop about six years ago and set this thing down on the floor. He asked if I could check it out for him, but he didn't have a monitor for it. He did tell me that if you plug a VGA monitor in to it, It would damage it. He then left my shop and never came back. I did find an old RGB monitor and tried that a year ago. But it didn't seem to work, then after discussing it with some friends. We decided that what it needed was a Monochrome monitor (1 color) And I have found one! But. No cable.