• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Viewing .eps Thumbnails

OneUpTenn

Can anyone view .eps files in Windows XP in thumbnail view? I can browse through all my image files including .jpeg and .bmp but for some reason the .eps files appear as just a generic thumbnail?

GK

XnView

Best free viewer I have used to date. 400+ supported formats...and even lets you convert some.

The Big Squeegee

Long Time Member
ThumbsPlus is also free for the first 30 days. Has some real neat features that allow croping, batch files and even create web pages of photos. It creates thumbnails of each photo so you don't have to wait for the viewer to recreate the view each time you access the file folder. It also stores thumbnails for CDs so you can view the photos on them quickly with or without the disk.

gvgraphics

Portfolio 8 works great for making catalogs of eps files. What I do is use Portfolio 8 and then print to a free program called pdf995 that converts the print output a PDF file.

OneUpTenn

Thanks guys!!!! I am gonna look these programs up to see which will allow you to view embroidery files as well.

ABPGraphics

I have installed the majority of these programs. Thumbs+, Irfanview, Adobe Bridge and Ghostscript and have yet to be able to view a thumbnail of an EPS file. Am I doing something wrong or what?

I'm surprised someone hasn't come up with a solid solution yet. From my searching on google it seems to be a pretty sought after functionality and nobody has come up with a simple, in-windows answer.:banghead: