• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

ViewSonic EP5542 | 55” 4K Ultra HD all-in-one free-standing digital ePoster kiosk

darinmcd

Premium Subscriber
My client ordered 9 View Sonic Double Sided Displays but what we received were single sided. Unfortunately, they sat with receiving too long to be returned despite our pleas. I'm stuck with them. Only one box was opened but promptly packaged back up once it was realized we received the wrong displays. These were purchased in February this year.

55" Display, 3840 x 2160 Resolution, 400 cd/m2 Brightness, 16/7​

The ViewSonic® EP5542 is a 55” 4K Ultra HD all-in-one free-standing digital ePoster kiosk with a sleek, slim design. Great for grabbing attention in busy, high-traffic areas, the EP5542 comes with a scratch-proof tempered glass faceplate for added durability. Featuring an IPS-type panel, 4K Ultra HD resolution, 178°/178° wide-angle viewing, 400-nit brightness, 1,300:1 contrast ratio, and dual 10W stereo speakers, the EP5542 delivers customized multimedia messaging with vivid clarity. Photo and video files can be played back using the embedded Quad-core media player and 16GB of internal memory, or add your own media player using the convenient media player cradle inside the lockable security door.

9 displays
Located in Robinsonville, MS - 10 miles south of Memphis

I paid $2700 each
Looking to get that back but we can work a deal for multiple displays
Buyer responsible for shipping cost

1683633506702.png
View Sonic.jpg
View Sonic 2.jpg