• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Vinyl Cutter

p7050

I have a QE60 and I am not really pleased with it and am in search of a new cutter. I need some ideas on what to get and where to get it. Thanks

S

Sign-Man Signs

Call SignWarehouse and trade it in on a new VE X60. The thing is a work horse but no ARMS system.

thesignexpert

Here is some basic info and some guidelines on varying plotters that I broke down by price / purpose. The page is intended for sign industry beginners but it might be useful to you.

http://www.thesignexpert.com/TheSignExpert.com/How_To_Start_a_Sign_Business_-_Plotter___Cutter.html

Here is another page that inks to several industry suppliers with tons of available equipment.
http://www.thesignexpert.com/TheSignExpert.com/Sign_Business_Help_and_Resources.html

As a personal opinion I have always been partial to Graphtec, Gerber and Mimaki plotters but, again, that's just my opinion.

Good Luck,

Tim Evans

The Sign Expert .com
"Practical Help for Sign Professionals"

Pro Sign and Graphics
"A Pro Sign made Easy"

junray

What is it that you don't like about the Vinyl Express QE60? I'm thinking of purchasing one of the machine as a startup.

Does anyone else or who knows of anyone use this machine? I'm mostly going to use it vehicle graphics, banners and signs.

:thankyou:
JR

tmsigns

Qe-60

I am also thinking of getting a Qe-60. SW says I can get package #4 for the price if package #1. I am really having a hard time deciding. Thanks for any advice.:thankyou:

MrKoob

I have a QE60 and I am not really pleased with it and am in search of a new cutter. I need some ideas on what to get and where to get it. Thanks

Why aren't you pleased with it? I'm thinking about getting either the Qe or the Q-60. Mainly for vinyl only apps, so ARMS wouldn't be a factor.