• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Vinyl Express 7.5

signD

I'm using VE 7.5 and have created a logo. I've used several different pieces to create the logo and would now like to eliminate the cut lines that cross over other parts of the logo. I somehow need to convert all these pieces to one so that I can cut. Can anybody help me with this? THANKS!

Rodi

Not having used the software, but there should be some welding feature that will give you all the options you need. Even my old Cocut 9 Pro gives me welding by all colors or individually.

RebeckaR

You don't specify whether you are using Apprentice or Pro. VE Master Apprentice probably doesn't offer you the welding option. VE Master+ does.
It's been a long time since I used it, so I don't really recall, but Production Manager may offer you the option to auto-weld. Take a look there.

signD

Another question on Weld - after I have welded something is there a way to separate it again if I need to make edits?