• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Vinyl Express LXI Expert Cloud help

lawedtenn

Hello All,

The hard drive I had VE LXI Expert Cloud installed to died. Once I got the computer up and running, the latest version of Production Manager no longer works with Windows 10. After talking with Flexi Tech Support they said I would need to buy new software. Seems the same version of LXI Expert 19 is $499, which is too expensive for me. Anyone know if I can convert the LXI Expert Cloud *.fs files into something other programs can use like eps or svg files? I'm just a hobbyist so spending $500 for software is out of the question. I'm currently trying to get Inkscape/Inkcut to work, but it doesn't seem to recognize the fs files. The Vinyl cutter I'm using is the Vinyl Express RII series. It's been working good, so I'd like to keep using it.

**Edit**
I'd also like to add, the Flexi LXI Expert Cloud software is still working fine. It's Production Manager that won't work. Is there software that I can use to send jobs from LXI Expert Cloud to the VE RII series cutter I have?

Last edited: