• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Vinyl Express Q60 won't let me change the speed

hokiegrad09

Hello All, I have a Vinyl express q60, that we bought fro signwarehouse, and it isn't letting me change the speed of the cutter. I change it on the cutter, through the conditions button, and it says that it is changed but when I actually send the file it switched back to speed 50? Has anybody ever had this problem and if so any solutions? Thanks

Jason

Todd M Castle

Correct, your software is controlling the plotter instead of the machine itself. Go into your cut plot screen and where it has the weed border option etc. there will be an edit button, click it and turn those setting off and hit apply and that will get the machine settings being the ones that work.

Good Luck,

Todd

hokiegrad09

[SUP]Thanks guys, I thought about that but I haven't been able to find anything in the program VE LXi Master Plus. I guys I will have to keep looking. Thanks[/SUP]

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
If that plotter is really a Graphtec masquerading as something else then...

Menu>Next...[until 'Background Settings' appears]>Background Settings>Condition Priority>Manual

Now the plotter will not pay any attention to speed, force, etc. conditions received from the computer