• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

vinyl express q75 and mutoh falcon jr 38"

tomence

guy is offering me this two thigns for $3000, cutter is working perfect, mutoh no ink in and no rip for it so dont know if it works or not, i saw cleaning cartriges inside and guy told me he cleaned the printer with those so is this a good deal at that price also he is saying he gonna buy the inks if i find rip to test it out first.

tomence

One more question. Can you test the printer to see if the printheads print well without connecting it to a computer or a rip.

washingtonsignguy

I own a q75 Cutter and it works great, owned it for 3 years now. I recently was looking into a falcon jr to run with it. The guy was asking 9,000 for it, but it came with a cutter and a bunch of software. I didnt end up buying it, because i did a bunch of research and heard the falcon jrs were having a lot of problems. I figured for the price i might as well look for something newer. I know you can find mutoh reps around to run checks on used printers, but the seller would have to agree to that. Hope that helps