• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Vinyl Express Q75 cutting different dimensions than program specifies

PostNetTx215

Hello,
I am the head graphic designer for my job. When I first started here a little over a year ago, our Q75 worked perfectly, minus a few minor hiccups with cutting. Simple replacements usually fixed it. My manager who recently quit, knew most of the ins and outs of the machine through trial and error. I unfortunately have less experience.

Recently, I'd say about a month to a month and a half ago, the vinyl cutter began cutting larger than the program specified.

We use VE LXi Master Plus as our program, loading Oracal 641 24 inch vinyl. The cutter is roughly 3-4 years old.
Here is the basic problem.
In my program, say I wanted to cut a 9 x 3 decal. A job like this is where we learned that there was a problem. When I would cut the decals an edge would be completely missing. This is due to it cutting the decals at 11 x 3.5. Well now that same 9x3 would become a 17x4.

I have found no answers to this problem and would like to know if anyone has had this problem or knows how to fix it?